502 Millbrook Avenue, Randolph, NJ 07869-3799
Tel: 973.989.7100 • Fax: 973.989.7076
Whether you walk through the library doors or use our online links, the library staff invites you to explore our offerings. Our mission is to provide services and resources to assist users in expanding their knowledge and talents, making informed decisions, enriching their leisure hours and enhancing their daily lives.
Meets every second Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. Club is for adult knitters, teenagers are welcome. Bring your current projects, those never completed projects, your questions and ideas. Let’s have fun and learn from each other! Registration suggested
- Books & Bagels
- Chapter Chats: A Book Club for Grades 3 & 4
- Xtreme Readers: A Book Club for Young Adults
- Stories, Songs and Play, Oh My!
Storytime at the Library
- Halloween Magic & Mayhem with Brian Richards!
Thursday, October 27
- Holiday Floral Designs
Wednesday, November 2
- Getting There from Here: Paying for College
Wednesday, November 9
- The Pilgrim Project
Thursday, November 10
Friday, November 11
- Psychic Sunday
Sunday, November 13
- Gingerbread Rocks!
Tuesday, December 6
- Yuletide Carolers
Sunday, December 11
- Storytime Yoga
Monday, December 12
- Building by the Book: Pattern Book Architecture in New Jersey
Wednesday, December 14
- “Warm for the Winter” with Big Jeff
Thursday, December 15