Our Mission, Our Vision, Our Values
The Randolph Township Free Public Library is a strong community partner providing programs, services and resources that support the cultural, intellectual and lifelong learning needs of the Randolph Township community.
To be the welcoming heart of our community where all come to learn, discover, create, and connect.
The Randolph Township Free Public Library will accomplish our mission and vision by:
- Providing access to information, services, and programs fairly and equally to all.
- Maintaining an environment of diversity, inclusion, equity, respect, and eliminating barriers to service.
- Creating an attractive, comfortable, and well-equipped gathering place for public use and interaction.
- Delivering an excellent library user experience to all patrons.
- Developing an extensive collection of diverse materials accessible to all in many formats.
- Supporting the right of every individual to seek and receive information from all points of view.
- Assessing the wants and needs of our community on a regular basis and adjusting accordingly.
- Adopting technology that appropriately expands and enhances services.
- Offering diverse programs guided by evolving interests within the community.
- Cultivating relationships with local organizations and businesses in order to actively participate in the growth and development of our community.
- Employing a collaborative, creative, and positive staff focused on library users' interests and needs.
- Protecting user privacy while respecting individual rights and responsibilities.
- Providing responsible stewardship of library resources.